We congratulate you for choosing our university and wish a successful academic year. Here is the list of information on Placement Exam for Compulsory English Preparatory Class.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM
In order for students of departments with a compulsory English preparatory class to be exempted from the preparatory class, an exemption exam is held at the beginning of the fall semester. First, students must take the Placement Exam which requires multiple choice questions to be answered. Only the students who get 65 points or more from this exam can take the English Proficiency Exam. Information about the exams is as follows.
PLACEMENT EXAM (PE)
* The Placement Exam (PE) will be held on Monday, September 19th at 10.30, on the 2nd floor of Hitit University Faculty of Theology.
* All students registered in the 2022-2023 academic year and the students failed in the first year of the preparatory class can participate in SBS.
* Students who score 65 or more in this exam can take the English Proficiency Exam on Wednesday, September 21st.
* Students who have not taken this exam cannot take the English Proficiency Exam (EPE). (i.e. PE is a prerequisite for taking the EPE).
* Students who want to continue preparatory class do not have to take the exam.
You can contact the School of Foreign Languages for further information.
Email address: email@example.com
LOCATION OF EXAM Hitit University North Campus, Faculty of Theology, 2nd Floor, lecture halls 202 and 208.
EXAM DATE Monday, September 19, 2022
EXAM TIME 10:30